CHEP - Organisational Structure
The Children's Health and Environment Program is a part of the Child Health Research Centre at the University of Queensland.
Professor Peter Sly is the Director of the Children's Health and Environment Program.
External Members of the Children's Health and Environment Program are employed in other units within UQ but outside CHRC and work closely with Professor Peter Sly and his staff. Current external members include:
- Professor Jochen Muller, National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology, UQ
- Dr. Paul Jagals, School of Population Health, UQ
- Dr. James Scott, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Queensland Health and UQ
External Collaborators currently include:
- The Global Change Institute, UQ (CGI)
- The Australian Infectious Diseases Research Network, UQ (AIDRN)
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Melbourne, Vic, Australia (MCRI)
- Centre for Ecosystem Management, Edith Cowan University, Perth, WA, Australia (ECU)