RHD Student Support Fellowships
Approximately five UQ CHRC RHD Student Travel Fellowships will be available each calendar year and will provide up to $3,000 towards students' travel costs to present at a conference and undertake networking opportunities.
The scheme is open to all RHD students enrolled through CHRC, and those who have a primary advisor within CHRC. The funds will assist in costs associated with attending a conference, but the travel must also involve a component of further networking. For example, presenting at an academic institution, visiting a hospital or industry company, with the purpose of seeking future post-doctoral or collaborative opportunities.
Students can submit an application at any time of the year so apply now to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to broaden your experience.
1. Download the Eligibility Criteria to see if you are eligible to apply.
2. Prepare the following documents to attach to your application:
- A conference abstract
- A signed Statement from your Primary Advisor
- A travel budget, indicating sources of funding for travel funding shortfall (if any). It will be highly valued if you can attach evidence that you have sourced funding from external sources to assist with your travel.
3. Submit your application at the web form, by hitting the Apply Now button below.